Thursday, October 02, 2008

Listy McListerson

1. We're going to see Ben Folds tomorrow night. BEN FOLDS. That's really all I need to say.

2. The beauty of having a husband who is smart? He helps write your research papers. The beauty of online classes? That you can have your husband help write your research papers.

3. Can we just agree that petulant, whiny little bitch Kenley needs to go home already? Did you see the "hip-hop" ensemble she whipped up? She even had LL Cool J stuttering.

4. In the span of about two weeks, Boobers has had a black eye, a huge goose-egg on his head, rug burn on his nose and upper lip, and last night I was informed he somehow fell and bit his lower lip. He's our little prizefighter. Not a winning prizefighter, mind you, but still.

5. Perhaps the only good thing about fall is candy corn. And the best thing about candy corn is that I can only eat about five pieces (or two of those pumpkin ones) before I get a little gaggy. It's like they are their own portion control! Also, at my local Target, I found caramel and chocolate candy corn. Huzzah!

5b. "Huzzah" is a real word. I had no idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm going to see Ben Folds tomorrow night too! What a coincidence.

2. Your husband sounds like a helluva guy.

3. ?

4. My kid has had the same exact injuries in the last couple of weeks. Weeeeird.

5. I can eat candy corn by the handfuls.

5b. Me neither.

Anonymous said...

LOL...you're a hoot!

Keely said...

Wish I had a husband like that. Mine's only good for getting me free drinks and bar swag, and sometimes a concert ticket.

I guess that's okay. But he's lucky he's cute.

A said...

my hubby used to do my research papers too! huzzah! LOL!

btw, check out my blog, i have an award for you... :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com