Sunday, October 05, 2008

The more you know

So Keely from The Un Mom tagged me. She also writes at A Letter to Xander. This meme totally fits in with my whole listy thing I have going, so I'm doing it. I have to list seven random things about myself and then pass it on to seven other blogs. Ready?

1. I could be vegetarian if it weren't for poultry. I really, really like chicken and turkey. I like to go to steak houses and order chicken. Screw a bunch of beef, pork and DEFINITELY fish.

2. Smella's into asking what time it is. Constantly. I confess to sometimes telling her the wrong time just because she doesn't have a clue.

3. I can deal with blood, poop and barf, but snot does me in. Like turns me into a gagging hot mess. I'm really hoping my nursing gig doesn't involve much snot.

4. If a customer is unnecessarily rude to me at work, I give them decaf. So don't order your drink and then say, "And make sure you make it right." Oh, I'll make it RIGHT, buddy.

5. I kind of want my eyebrow pierced and a tattoo on my foot. The only thing really stopping me is that they're both kind of expensive.

6. Like Keely, I'm an atheist. Unlike Keely, I'm the only one in my family. I'm also way more liberal than they are. Family gatherings are a blast.

7. I think I'm allergic to pumpkin guts. When I scoop out a pumpkin, my hand and arm get kind of burny and itchy. But I can scarf a pumpkin pie without any ill effects.

So there you go. I shall tag:

Ane
Ann
Elisa
The Husband

Okay, um, I think that's everyone I'm going to pester. I'd totally tag Dooce, but I bet she'd totally snub me. Something about 4 million emails a day or something. Cha.

5 comments:

Keely said...

Heh, I knew you'd rise to the listy challenge.
Do you think The Husband will come up with 7 facts you don't already know??
(I thought about tagging Dooce too. But I'm not sure that after 8 years of blogging, there would be 7 facts about her that AREN'T on the internet)

Kelly said...

Considering the husband is usually pretty quiet and can be really sneaky (in a good way though), I bet he can come up with at least a couple things I wasn't aware of.

And yeah, Dooce is a bit of an open book! lol

A said...

thanks for the tag, i love it! :)

Ann said...

Thank you for the tag, I think it'll be something fun to put on my blog. I'll get it up this weekend when I get home.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I finally posted the MeMe! Sorry it took me so long :-)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com