Thursday, October 23, 2008

Listy McListerson

1. I'm sitting here, taking a break from house-cleaning, eating a bowl of fajita lasagna. Perhaps the trashiest casserole I've ever made, but man. It's tasty.

2. You know what? I enjoy the Doodlebops. They're creepy half-puppet humanoid things, but their tunes are catchy. And that one blue Doodle? Rooney? You know he'd be HOT without make-up and puppet fingers. Rawr.

3. The husband took the day off of work to watch Obama speak in downtown Indy today. I can almost bet he only went so he could blog about it later.

4. I finally bought Halloween costumes for the kids. I actually didn't procrastinate this year, so Big D gets to be the police officer he's wanted to be for like the, oh, past two years. Wonder when the Mother of the Year awards are handed out?

5. Even though I can't be downtown watching Obama speak, I'm still totally voting for him. And unlike when I voted for Kerry, I'm actually excited to vote for him. I'd vote for whatever Democrat was nominated, but I actually like the guy and what he stands for. I can't wait for November 4.

2 comments:

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Fajita lasagna? The Italian in me is offended, but since I love lasagna AND fajitas I'm intrigued. Please tell me more :-)

Kelly said...

It's so wrong. And I would like for you to know that I CAN cook kickass fajitas and lasagna. It's just that I don't usually have time. :P

Here's the recipe. http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=34267

 
designed by suckmylolly.com