Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's fall, y'all!

Perhaps the only thing I like about fall is our annual trip to the orchard. We always seem to pick the best day in October to go, and this past Sunday was no exception. Cool and crisp but still warm in the sun. Apple cider, hooded jackets, and prickly hay. What more could one want?










And finally, this is my favorite picture. Maybe of all time, ever. First, ignore my sister's butt in the background. (And if she knew I were posting her butt for everyone on the Internets to see, well, let's just say hell hath no fury like a woman whose butt's been posted on the Internets for everyone to see, know what I mean?)

Anyway, that's Super Smella down at the bottom of the picture. I had snapped the photo just as she decided to head-dive into the pumpkins, but it completely looks like she may have been flying and was just coming in for a landing. (No babies were hurt in the making of these pictures.)


Happy Autumn. If it didn't drag in its pal Winter, it'd be a completely badass season.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com