Monday, September 08, 2008

Inflicting psychological damage on our children

I'd love to regale you with tales of how annoyed I am with work, of how utterly lost and overwhelmed school makes me feel most of the time, of how tired I am, of how I'd like to just lock myself in a room and cry, and of how I feel like a crappy mom and sometimes wife because of all of that, but I won't. Because man, that would just be one big Debbie Downer.

Instead, let's imagine we're tripping on acid together while watching this video. I've never tried LSD and won't be any time soon, but from what I've heard, this video would probably be awesome while doing it:



You can thank me later when you realize you've been humming that tune all. day. long.

6 comments:

pennifer said...

Whoa. And yes, I bet I'll be chanting that all day long.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

That.Is.Totally.Psycho.

And I am thinking the paerty is going to end pretty quickly when a child follows the monster's example and
a. swallows food without chewing, and starts choking on the singing chicken drumsticks
b. jumps around and twirls after having eaten chicken, cheese, veggies and grape juice, which I am sure means the child will then proceed to throw up all over the TV showing this totally insane video.

You are totally awesome. I am Kirtsying you.

P.S. the word verification reads fkkud. Just sayin'.

Kelly said...

I know, right? I guess I should say this comes from Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr. I can only stare, slack-jawed, at the tv when it's on. Scary crap.

Thanks for the Kirtsy!

Anonymous said...

That show is so creepy!

A said...

that show is weird, have you seen the one where they're singing this line, "i tried it, and then i liked it", but my 6 month old son loves it because of all the colors... check out my blog if you get the chance...

Green Girl said...

i agree with elisa, it made me worry that kids would swallow their food without chewing but the music is so catchy that i did found myself singin the words, "there's a party in my tummy" =) i like your blog's simplicity, that photo is sooo adorable. surely be back,thanks:)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com