Friday, September 19, 2008

Of fortune-telling and being shot in the face

There's no way for me to top the husband's tenth-year anniversary post. He sums everything up so fluidly and eloquently, no? Exactly everything I feel is written right there. 311 and and Yahweh. Verbatim, baby.

I will say that yay! ten years! Amazing. And amazing that I still like him. A lot. He's funny. His eyes are a lovely shade of dark blue. He's scary smart. He makes cute babies. So here's to another ten and beating all the odds.


Happy anniversary.

1 comments:

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Congrats babe, that's fantastic! 10 years. Tell him to buy you something pretty. But tell him in a romantic way, like "oh, I love your dark blue eyes, they are like sapphires, I wish I could take one and keep it with me always... or, you know, you could buy me a sapphire ring, that works too". Or something. I am really not good at this. Never mind. Happy Anniversary!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com